The Australian Embassy in Timor-Leste provides the following services by Appointment:
- Australian passport applications - adult and child
- Notarial services - including affidavits, oaths or affirmations, Certified of No Impedement to Marriage (CNI), certifying copies of documents, land transfer/mortagage documents, statutory declarations for Australian state or territories.
Appointments are not mandotory for emergency consular enquiries that may involve death, serious illness/ hospitalisations, arrest and detention or assault on client.
For passport and notarial services, you will need to book an appointment. Clients without an appointment will only be seen in exceptional circumstances.
Click here to book an appointment
Clients should arrive five minutes prior to appointments for security screening. If you arrive late for your appointment, you may need to wait until an officer is available. Bookings can be made two months in advance. We request that you do not book more than one appointment at a time. Please refer to your notification email if you need to amend or cancel your appointment.
How to book your appointment
Steps to booking
- Select your desired service.
- You will automatically be forwarded to the next available appointment. You may select a date or time between 1 hour and two months in advance. Select the date on the calendar and then choose the time. This will default to the next available appointment.
- Enter your information. We ask you to list an email address and a phone number so that you can receive appointment reminders and we can contact you if necessary.
- Agree to our cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please email [email protected]
- Attend the Embassy at your designated booking time.
Address: Rua Mártires da Patria, Dili, Timor-Leste
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (670) 3322 111, Fax: (670) 332 2247
Passports and notarial direct email: [email protected]
Fees vary month to month, up-to-date fees will be stated on the appointment system accordingly. Payment is by cash only acceptable in American Dollars. We are unable to accept debit card or credit card.